All these apps are included with a Tynker SubscriptionView plans
Tynker for Tablets
Tynker's mobile app lets you learn basic programming concepts on iPads and Android-enabled tablets.
- Learn to code by solving puzzles
- Build games, stories, and interactive animations
- Fly drones, control robots, and program connected toys
- Work offline without Internet access
Download the App
* Tynker online courses and lessons are not supported on Android tablets.
Solve 200+ Fun Puzzles
- Codey's Quest - Use logic and loop variations to lead Codey home.
- Crash Course - Learn to program drones, lights, and Sphero in a virtual environment.
- Dragon Journey - Create functions and subroutines to lead your dragon through the forest. In-app purchase.
- Lost in Space - Apply conditional logic to lead astronaut Biff to his moon base. In-app purchase.
- Lazer Racer - Draw complex geometric shapes using simple commands in this futuristic racing game. In-app purchase.
New! Learn with Tutorials and Templates
60+ Interactive Tutorials and Templates
Learn with interactive tutorials and get inspired to create an unlimited portfolio of games and projects to share and play with friends.
- Game Kits - Build your own arcade, platformer, and physics games
- Storytelling - Write stories, comics, jokes, riddles, quizzes, and more
- Animation - Learn stop motion animation or use our character creation engine
- Physics - Launch bouncing penguins, program zero gravity, and fire cannons
- Drawing - Program math art, kaleidoscopes, or your own art studio app
- Music - Program musical notes and drum beats to play any song
Fly Drones and Control Robots
Use code blocks to control connected toys, including drones and robots. Learn to code using the “Crash Course” puzzle set, then make a remote controller for your drone and control Sphero robots. Support for the following devices is included:
- Sphero app-enabled robot
- Ollie app-enabled robot
- Parrot Rolling Spider drone
- Philips Hue and Lux personal lighting systems
Build Your Own Games
Our full-featured workshop allows you to create games and apps quickly. Use drag-and-drop programming to play your games with friends on tablets or the web.
- Drag-and-drop visual programming
- Design and use millions of animated characters
- Experiment with physics
- Use native tilt controls
- Multi-user support - Students can sign in to the Tynker App on any tablet and continue where they left off using their online account.
- Sync Across Mobile & Desktop - Students can seamlessly access projects from web or mobile devices.
The following require a free Tynker educator account and are accessible only through a desktop web browser.
- Classroom Management - Teachers can create classrooms and unlimited student accounts.
- Review Student Projects - Teachers can review mobile student projects.
- Share Class Showcase - Teachers can create and publish a class showcase by selecting the best student projects.
- Tynker online courses and lesson plans require an online classroom or school subscription.